Sunday, January 30, 2011

33 Weeks Pregnant


I am 33 weeks pregnant today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 33 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Hardy is the size of a pineapple.
Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all maternity pants and tops.
Gender: It's a boy-Parker Von Hardy.
Movement: I am definitely feeling the baby move a lot now. He moves all day and all night. I am beginning to think he is going to be a very active little boy.
Sleep: I am starting to have a hard time getting a good night of sleep. Between having to go to the restroom all night long and Parker moving like crazy, it is getting very hard!
Symptoms: At the moment I have a ton of energy and am trying to get everything done for Parker's arrival. I am definitely in the nesting stage. However, I am still waddling and starting to have lots of pain at night.
What I Miss: Being able to walk normally, get a good night's sleep, and have a night of no pain.

After watching me do my weekly belly shots, Collin decided he wanted in on the action. Such a cutie!

No comments: