Sunday, February 6, 2011

34 Weeks Pregnant



I am 34 weeks pregnant today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 34 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Hardy is the size of a cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all maternity pants and tops.
Gender: It's a boy-Parker Von Hardy.
Movement: I am definitely feeling the baby move a lot now. He moves all day and all night. He also moves anytime he feels someone touch my belly.
Sleep: I am starting to have a hard time getting a good night of sleep. Between having to go to the restroom all night long and Parker moving like crazy, it is getting very hard!
Symptoms: I am still in the nesting phase and have been working like crazy. On the negative side, it is still hard to walk and I am still having lots of pain at night. It feels as if all my insides are going to fall out.
What I Miss: Getting a good night's sleep and not having lots of pain.

No comments: