Sunday, February 13, 2011

35 Weeks Pregnant




I am 35 weeks pregnant today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 35 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Hardy is the size of a cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain: 21.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all maternity pants and tops and even they are getting a little tight!
Gender: It's a boy-Parker Von Hardy.
Movement: I am definitely feeling the baby move a lot now. He moves all day and all night. He also moves anytime he feels someone touch my belly.
Sleep: I am starting to have a hard time getting a good night of sleep. Between having to go to the restroom all night long and Parker moving like crazy, it is getting very hard!
Symptoms: I am still in the nesting phase and have been working like crazy. We now have his nursery ready, new carpet throughout the house, and all his clothes ready to go. On the negative side, it is still hard to walk and I am still having lots of pain all day long.
What I Miss: Getting a good night's sleep and not having lots of pain.

No comments: