Sunday, January 23, 2011

32 Weeks Pregnant


I am 32 weeks pregnant today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 32 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Hardy is the size of a sack of potatoes.
Total Weight Gain: 20 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all maternity pants and tops.
Gender: It's a boy-Parker Von Hardy.
Movement: I am definitely feeling the baby move a lot now. He moves all day and all night. He also moves anytime he feels someone touch my belly.
Sleep: I am starting to have a hard time getting a good night of sleep. Between having to go to the restroom all night long and Parker moving like crazy, it is getting very hard!
Symptoms: At the moment I have a ton of energy and am trying to get everything done for Parker's arrival. On the negative side, it is getting a little hard to walk by the end of the day and I am starting to waddle a lot.
What I Miss: Being able to walk normally, not waddle, and get a good night's sleep.

No comments: