Sunday, January 2, 2011

29 Weeks Pregnant



I am 29 weeks pregnant today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 29 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Hardy is the size of a butternut squash.
Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing mostly maternity pants and tops.
Gender: It's a boy-Parker Von Hardy.
Movement: I am definitely feeling the baby move a lot now. He moves all day and all night now.
Sleep: I am starting to have trouble finding a comfortable way to sleep. I have got out the Boppy pillow that I used when I was pregnant with Collin in an effort to get comfortable.
Symptoms: I am definitely in the nesting phase and want everything washed and organized for Parker. We are almost ready!
What I Miss: Nothing that I can think of.
What I Crave: Mexican food and any kind of dessert

No comments: