Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 Weeks Pregnant



I am 30 weeks pregnant today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 30 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Hardy is the size of a head of cabbage.
Total Weight Gain: 20 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing mostly maternity pants and tops.
Gender: It's a boy-Parker Von Hardy.
Movement: I am definitely feeling the baby move a lot now. He moves all day and all night. He also moves anytime he feels someone touch my belly.
Sleep: I am starting to have a hard time getting a good night of sleep. Between having to go to the restroom all night long and Parker moving like crazy, it is getting somewhat hard!
Symptoms: I go through phases of having lots of energy and then getting really tired. I am definitely in the nesting phase and feel like I need to get everything ready to welcome Parker into the world.
What I Miss: Being able to get a good night's sleep
What I Crave: Any kind of sweets!

No comments: