Sunday, September 5, 2010

Collin's Big Boy Room

Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely LOVE decorating! I love coming up with new ideas and bringing my vision to life. All spring and summer I have been searching for a cute theme for Collin's big boy room. I knew I wanted to do something that was mature enough to grow with him over the years and that he hopefully would grow to love. I had been eyeing the Pottery Barn Kids Junior Varsity bedding for awhile and decided to go with it. I thought it looked like something that he could enjoy for years to come since it was filled with different sports scenes. And what boy doesn't love sports? I spent countless hours planning how I wanted the room to look and now it is finally close to being finished. I am only missing the books on the bookshelf, which are still in his nursery, and a CD player and alarm clock. All in all I love how it turned out! Collin affectionately refers to it as his "big boy room" but has definitely let us know that he is not ready to leave his crib yet. Oh well, it gives us something to work on.







No comments: