Sunday, September 26, 2010

15 Weeks Pregnant


I am 15 weeks pregnant today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 15 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby Hardy is about the size of a softball.
Total Weight Gain: 1.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: None yet.
Gender: We cannot wait to find out!
Movement: I have not felt any yet.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good.
Symptoms: I am still getting nauseous every night starting at about 8:00pm. The Reglan I am taking is helping but unfortunately the sickness has not disappeared.
What I Miss: Simply feeling good and having energy.
What I Crave: This week I have really been craving Mexican food!

This week we had a really sweet moment with Collin involving the baby. We have been telling him daily that Mommy has a baby in her belly, which we are not sure he understands. This week when I asked him what was in Mommy's belly, he said "baby". I then told him to give it a kiss, so he lifted up my shirt and kissed my belly. He is going to be a great big brother!

No comments: