Friday, August 21, 2009

Imaginations at Play

Today Collin, Grandmommy and I ventured to Buford to visit an indoor play area for children called Imaginations at Play. It was such a cool place. It was set up similiar to centers in kindergarten where there were different themed areas the children could play in. They had a train area, water table area, sand table area, animal area, baby area, music area, art area, and grocery store area. Collin especially loved the train, grocery and sand table areas. He loved running around from center to center and playing. He also loved people watching the other kiddos there and trying to communicate with them using his pointing finger. It was such a cute place and we had a fun time. We will add this to our list of places to go.





2 comments:

The Shaw Family said...

Oooh! I just heard about that place. I am glad to hear you liked it. We'd love to go if you ever want company!

m girls' mom said...

I LOVE, LOVE this place!!! When I was home, we would go sometimes twice in one week. I love how it's educational, fun, and open. If you ever think about going on a weekend- let us know- we would love to join you!