Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today Collin celebrated his third Thanksgiving. Momo and Granddaddy came up to visit us for the holiday and this morning we headed over to Papa's house in Newnan for our annual family meal. Everyone brought their speciality dish over for us to feast on and it was delicious! We were so blessed to be able to spend this holiday with those we love and care about so much. Collin proudly sported the Native American shirt he made at school for everyone to see and looked absolutely precious.

Reflecting back over the past year, our family has so much to be thankful for. First and foremost we are thankful for God's grace. What an amazing gift! We are also thankful for our healthy and precious oldest son, Collin, and our newest bundle of joy on the way, Parker, both of whom I could not imagine my life without. We have also been blessed that Patrick has a wonderful job which he absolutely loves and enables me to live out my dream of being a stay at home mom. I am beyond thankful that God has allowed me this opportunity! God has truly blessed our family more than we could have ever imagined.







No comments: