Sunday, May 17, 2009

Collin's New Bathroom

Patrick and I recently decided that Collin needed a kid friendly bathroom. Since we live in a small ranch house we had to turn our once adult guest bathroom into his new bathroom. After much looking I settled on a monkey themed bathroom. I figured it would be gender neutral (for the future if a sister comes along) and would also be something that could grow with him. I found an adorable shower curtain, towels, and a toothbrush holder and lotion pump at Target. I then had an art teacher at Big Creek make three custom canvas paintings to coordinate. I found the "Monkey See, Monkey Do" sign at Babies R Us online and then had a teacher from Big Creek make the bucket to hold all the supplies for guests. All in all it turned out pretty cute. Collin LOVES it too. If you ask him where the monkeys are, he will take off for the bathroom and point to all of them. I am so glad he appreciates all the hard work and hours of shopping that went into it.







1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the new bathroom Brooke! Too cute!