Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mommy Broke Her Ankle

Sad news...Mommy went running this morning and broke her ankle. In high school and college I severely sprained it two times. Apparently the tendons and ligaments turned into scar tissue. This means my bone had no padding and finally gave way. I was running in the neighborhood across the street when it happened and had to walk a mile back home since I forgot my cell phone. We immediately went to the doctor, got x-rays, and found out it was broken. Unfortunately I had to get a full cast since they do not want me to put any weight on it. To make matters worse it is bright blue, but at least Collin likes it. I am blessed to have Patrick's mom coming to help out with Collin until I can learn to maneuver my wheelchair, walker and him. Please keep us in your prayers!



Collin admiring Mommy's new cast

No comments: