Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Brother

"Big Brother"
Author Unknown

My little eyes
are watching
All you say and do
And when I grow up
big and tall
I want to be like you.

My little ears
are listening
To everything you say
I am learning how
to grow up
To be like you
someday.

So be careful how
you teach me
To be the person
that you are.
You’re a knight in
shining armor
You’re my brightest
shining star.

Although Collin absolutely adores Parker, he sometimes takes advantage of the fact that he is bigger than him and can get Parker to do anything he wants him too. For instance, this week we caught Collin playing "doctor" on Parker with his Fisher Price doctor kit. He was taking his temperature, blood pressure, and listening to his heartbeat. He then proceeded to tell Parker his leg had a boo-boo and made him wear the plastic band aid around the house. Today after speech Collin told me he needed to put the sticker he earned in Parker's hair so he could have a bow like the pretty girls at school do. Such a stinker! Little does he know Parker will once day get his revenge.





No comments: