Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Hardy Update

Today I had my 16 week doctor's appointment. During the appointment we learned that I am measuring right on schedule and Baby Hardy appears to be doing great. The nurse was able to find his/her heartbeat using the doppler and the heart rate averaged at 156 and peaked at 160. At the same time during my pregnancy with Collin, the rate was 155, so very close. It was a little hard for her to take the heart rate since Baby Hardy had a case of the hiccups while the nurse was trying to measure it. We did not get an ultrasound today but have our big appointment on November 8th to find out if Ansley or Parker is going to be joining our family. We are so excited and I cannot wait to get started on the nursery. Collin thinks that we are having a "baby url" as he calls it, but I do not have a gut feeling either way. Only a few more weeks and we will know for sure!

No comments: