Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Whew! This has been a busy weekend. I am sad to say I have officially hit the big 3-0. To celebrate we had a fun filled weekend with family and friends. Friday night Patrick and I headed to Perimeter Mall to meet up with my favorite girlfriends from college. We had a great time catching up and chatting about anything and everything you could imagine. Luckily Patrick's parents were in town and were able to watch Collin so we could enjoy the time with friends without worrying how much money we were going to owe the babysitter. It was so great to celebrate this special milestone with these group of girls. I love them all dearly!

Saturday night Patrick and I went on an actual date. We don't have those a lot anymore! We got dressed up and headed to Dante's Down the Hatch in Buckhead. It was so nice to be able to sit and have a non interrupted conversation together in a romantic setting. The food was delicious and we will definitely be going back soon. Patrick surprised me with a pair of diamond earrings, along with a Sony SLR camera I picked out on Black Friday.

Sunday we met up with my dad, his wife, my sister and my brother for a family celebration. We ate at the Olive Garden then had one of the best cakes I have ever tasted from Publix. I told Patrick it looked delicious on their book club commercial so he ordered it and it was to die for!

All in all, I had a great weekend. Although I was a little bummed about turning 30, I am so blessed with everything in my life. I have the most wonderful husband, son, family and friends anyone could ever ask for. Thank you all for everything!





No comments: