Saturday, January 3, 2009

Collin and the Pink Pig

Today we took a family trip down to Lenox Mall to ride the Pink Pig. I was very excited about this since my mom and dad took my brother and I every year to ride it at the Rich's building in Atlanta. I was excited to share this Christmas tradition with Patrick and Collin. We were a little hesitant to take him since the ride requires all passengers to sit in their own seat and not in anyone's lap. However, Collin did great sitting all by himself like a big boy. Collin absolutely LOVED riding the Pig. He looked at everything as we creeped along the tracks. It was so much fun and will definitely become a Hardy family tradition.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! Your pictures of Collin were very cute. I am so excited he is crawling. It is like a new freedom once they realize how to crawl. Hope you all are well.
Lance and Kim