Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Collin's 1st Christmas Present

Last night I went out to dinner with two of my best friends, Katie and Crystal. We all went to Berry College and were in the education program together and have remained close friends since. While we were at dinner, Katie gave me a present she and her husband got for Collin. The next morning when he woke up I put the present in front of him and he became very excited. He was very interested in the bow on the front and touching it. I got him started with the unwrapping and he did the rest. He was so happy to see a big alphabet book from Miss Katie (yes, teachers know how important early literacy is). As soon as I moved the paper, he started looking at the book page by page. What a little bookworm! Needless to say, I think he is going to love Christmas.





No comments: